This position is open in Brussels, Ghent, Luxembourg and Paris.
Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Are you looking for a real career boost?
Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real?
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Because what we want is a match between you and us, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Collect, analyze, specify and document the business and functional requirements
- Design the required solution for your customers, you will make the bridge between business and IT.
- Define the necessary data architecture (conceptual, logical and physical data models) as well as all required data transformation and reporting processes.
- Organize workshops with customers and analyze the regulatory requirements to ensure an in-depth understanding of the needs.
- Establish and execute test cases from business/functional perspectives in order to verify that the solution complies with all requirements (regulatory, functional, non-functional).
- Provide trainings and support to end-users
- Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master's Degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- You are familiar with IT environments.
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards…) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses
Once an Intysser, always an Intysser
The role of a Business Analyst is changing continuously, Andra Mertilos, Senior Business Analyst at Intys is sharing her viewpoint.