This position is open in Brussels, Ghent, Luxembourg and Paris.
Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Are you looking for a real career boost?
Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real?
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Because what we want is a match between you and us, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Finance Specialist, you will:
- Participate in challenging projects in finance and business control.
- Assist our customers in optimizing their financial results through an improved budgeting and reporting process, better follow up of costs and revenues, improved internal control...
- Provide, as a key partner, appropriate business recommendations based on your financial analysis.
- Collaborate actively with your clients’ corporate and business controllers.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in financial controlling or budgeting in an industrial environment.
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP…) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses
Once an Intysser, always an Intysser
Have a look at Hamza Naqi's Testimonial!
After several months spent in the ENGIE trading room, as an Intys consultant, I had the opportunity to collaborate with beautiful people and meet a lot of challenges. In an environment as dynamic as exciting, I was able to learn more both personally than professionally. My missions as a consultant were:
- Managing the day to day operations on the Power perimeter and Emission trades
- Reconciliation & validation of deals inputted by Sales and Traders (OTC & Exchanges)
- Checking Derivatives Products bookings & expiry levels - Cooperate with the other departments
- Liaising with Front Office & other Support Functions for a better Trading Floor activities understanding
Hamza Naqi, Trade Business Analyst