SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
This position is open in Brussels, Ghent, Luxembourg and Paris.
Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Are you looking for a real career boost?
Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real?
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Because what we want is a match between you and us, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will:
- Participate in challenging projects in Supply Chain.
- Assist our customers in optimizing and designing logistic flows.
- Drive improvement of production capacity, generate transport and inventory cost reduction.
- Conduct forecasting processes and coordinate demand and production planning.
- Design optimized delivery and distribution network.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- You have problem solving skills, analytical spirit and hands-on experience.
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards...) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses
Once an Intysser, always an Intysser
Have a look to Johan Xia's testimonial!
Thanks to Intys, I had the chance to join two major companies in the Chemical Industry (DowDupont) and in the Industrial industry (Nexans).
As a Supply Chain Planner, I was responsible for:Planning production according to demand, priorities and risks (S&OP cycle)Replenishing Raw Materials to ensure full capacity productionContinuously improving processes with a Lean mindset (reporting & communication processes, standard Way of Working, tracking tools, etc.)
These 2 experiences allowed me to:
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Production, Logistics, Customer Service, Quality) and gain a helicopter view on the whole Supply Chain
Have a proximity to industrial operations and understand the operational challenges
Gain confidence in my decision skills and efficiently communicate it to all involved parties
Get familiar with an ERP system (SAP) to better communicate with all stakeholders from different locations