SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
This position is open in Brussels, Ghent, Luxembourg and Paris.
Please specify your preferred location in your application.
Are you looking for a real career boost?
Are you willing to work in a challenging environment and get real?
What we have to offer:
At Intys, we want you to grow and we’ll help you through your journey with us. Because what we want is a match between you and us, we have elaborated a three-year training program adapted to your specific needs!
This way, you’ll get the opportunity to attend meaningful trainings, get the certifications needed for your career path alongside a fulfilling mission that corresponds to your aspirations.
We will always encourage you to do your best and go the extra-mile. You’ll be working in a friendly environment within a fast-growing company.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will:
- Participate in challenging projects in Supply Chain.
- Assist our customers in optimizing and designing logistic flows.
- Drive improvement of production capacity, generate transport and inventory cost reduction.
- Conduct forecasting processes and coordinate demand and production planning.
- Design optimized delivery and distribution network.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- You have problem solving skills, analytical spirit and hands-on experience.
- You are dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of an ERP package (SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards...) is an asset.
Then we can also offer you:
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Full health insurance
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expenses
Once an Intysser, always an Intysser
Have a look to Johan Xia's testimonial!
Thanks to Intys, I had the chance to join two major companies in the Chemical Industry (DowDupont) and in the Industrial industry (Nexans).
As a Supply Chain Planner, I was responsible for:
- Planning production according to demand, priorities and risks (S&OP cycle)
- Replenishing Raw Materials to ensure full capacity production
- Continuously improving processes with a Lean mindset (reporting & communication processes, standard Way of Working, tracking tools, etc.)
These 2 experiences allowed me to:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Production, Logistics, Customer Service, Quality) and gain a helicopter view on the whole Supply Chain
- Have a proximity to industrial operations and understand the operational challenges
- Gain confidence in my decision skills and efficiently communicate it to all involved parties
- Get familiar with an ERP system (SAP) to better communicate with all stakeholders from different locations